1. We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting, including the tree house and hot tub , or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
2. If the booking is made within eight weeks of the letting the whole of the rental payment is to be paid, together with the security deposit of £200.(For Seascape parties over 8 a further £200 security deposit is required)
3. If the booking is made prior to eight weeks of the letting a rental a deposit of 50% of the rental sum The remaining balance of the rental sum and the security deposit of £200 are then due eight weeks prior to the letting.
3a Bookings made after 23rd March during Lockdown are eligible to be moved to future dates. Cash refunds will not be made.
3b All payment transaction charges are the responsibility of the customer
4. If a cancellation is requested more than eight weeks in advance of the letting the balance of any monies paid, less the rental deposit, will be returned to the tenant. If the cancellation is requested within the eight weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain the 50% rental deposit and also reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental (should it not be possible to re-let the property for this period). Please note DEPOSITS are NOT refundable and bookings are NOT transferable. You are strongly advised to take out holiday cancellation insurance.
5. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number on the booking form, maximum of, 6 people at Honey Lodge, 2 ADULTS ONLY at Treehouse Hideaway, A Secret Garden, An Enchanted Faraway Tree, and Gulliver Quirky Camper. 12 guests at Seascape.
5a The OWNER reserves the right to refuse entry to the entire property or request the party to leave the site, if the number of persons differs from that stated on the booking form. Full payment will still be required (no monies will be reimbursed) if you or any members of your party are requested to vacate the accommodation. No additional visitors may stay or be entertained at any of the properties without prior consent of the owner and will incur additional charges.
5b Single sexed groups (Hen parties, Stag groups etc) are not accepted at Honey Lodge and are by prior agreement with the owner ONLY at Seascape
6. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes, rates, electricity, and Gas The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, duvets pillows and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels (not to be used as beach towels! Beach towels are provided for the hot tub at Honey Lodge, Seascape, Treehouse Hideaway,A Secret Garden and Gulliver the Quirky Camper
8. Holiday lettings are by the week (unless by prior arrangement) from 4pm on the date of arrival to 10am on the date of departure at all properties except Gulliver the Quirky Camper which is 3pm arrival and 11am departure. . Late departures will be charged for and deducted from the security deposit. The time lapse is to enable the property to be inspected in between lets to ensure everything is in good order.
9. The tenants agree not to smoke/vape, nor to allow smoking/vaping, inside any properties at any time. HONEY LODGE, TREEHOUSE HIDEAWAY, A SECRET GARDEN, ENCHANTED FARAWAY TREE and GULLIVER the QUIRKY CAMPER operates a strict NO SMOKING or Vaping policy in the grounds. Please confirm with Michelle if you are smokers and she will advise. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to the whole of the security deposit being withheld.
9a. HOT TUB : The Hot Tub it is available on the basis that it is being used by a single family group and is not a public facility. This means that it will be professionally prepared before your visit and checked again once every Monday & Friday during your stay. Hot Tub use is at your own risk and children should always be supervised.
Tenanats agree to notify Chris or Michelle immediately if the water level in the hot tub falls below the jets. The lid must NOT be left off when not in use. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to the whole of the security deposit being withheld.
9b. Sauna at Honey Lodge
No children are permitted in the Sauna, as they cannot regulate their body temperatures suitably.
The Sauna door must be kept closed.
Do not stay in the Sauna for more than 15 minutes at a time;
9c. Tenants agree not to allow unaccompanied children or pets in the car parking area at any time, nor to allow any ball games. ( also see note 13)
9d. Tenants agree to be responsible for their pets whilst staying at HONEY LODGE, SEASCAPE and TREEHOUSE HIDEAWAY and agree not to leave pets unattended in the property or grounds and to clean up the outside areas, allow them in the bedrooms or on the furniture and remove any pet hairs upon departure
9e. Whist every endeavor is made to keep the Hot tubs running all year, there maybe occasions when this is not possible and beyond our control, given the short amount of time on change over days. The Hot tub may not be hot on arrival day.For 1 night stays the hot tub MAY not be hot until the early hrs of the morning. Compensation will be not be offered if the hot tub is not fully functioning during your stay.
The owner is not responsible for any interruption to services (electricity, gas, and wifi)
10. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at £15 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
11. The security deposit will be returned to the tenant via bank transfer within 10 bank working days of the return of the keys to the owner and from receipt of tenants bank details, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.
12. The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. Unacceptable behavior: We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation, where unreasonable or anti-social behavior including excessive noise levels (strict no noise policy outside after 11pm) caused by those persons named on the booking or their guests impairs the enjoyment, comfort or health of our neighbours and other guests.
14. We reserve the right to decline any booking and will refund any deposit or any monies paid and will notify you accordingly.
I have read the Terms and Conditions attached and accepted it; I am over 25 years of age (21 years of age for couples) and accept that my booking is for the holiday period stated . I am willing to accept responsibility for any breakages, damages or loss and will vacate the property at the conclusion of the property as agreed.
Escape... Explore... Relax...
Whatever your looking for we have the perfect property for you!